Friday, September 17, 2010

Outlook 2010 Quick Steps Feature

Recently I have upgraded my MS Office package to 2010 and it was really cool. The Quick Steps feature that comes with the Outlook 2010 made me easier to manage my mail inbox. This feature allows you to create single-click links to perform tasks that normally require multiple steps. In my case I used this to move my emails to specific folders that I have organized in my mail box. For an example if you need to move your office related emails to the “Office” folder once you have read that. You can setup a single-click link for this and it’ll be visible in Ribbon’s Home tab in your Outlook.


Currently at office I’m using two email accounts. One is for the office related work and the other one for the customer related work. Coolest thing is based on your mail box, the single-click links will be changed on the Ribbon section.

For more Office 2010 features - 10 Things

No comments: